Aadhar Card Status Enquiry ...
Searching for the meaning of Aadhaar or Aadhar ? It means the Foundation. Want to get Aadhar Card Status Enquiry, before getting know what is an Aadhar. Aadhaar Number consists of 12 digit unique number which was issued by the government of Andhrapradesh. It is the proof of Identity that an individual belongs to the residence of India or not. With the issue of Aadhaar card it is not possible to get duplicate Aadhar card.
How to check Aadhar Card Status...
Process of Issuing Aadhaar cards started all over the state. If you applied for Aadhar card, one can check Aadhar card status Enquiry at portal.uidai.gov.in. To know Aadhaar card status requires Enrolment No. and Date time which was in the format of (1234/12345/12345) and (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) then enter the Image text shown in the official website to get Aadhar Card Status Enquiry.
Find the Enrolment ID and enter the first 14 digits for Aadhar Card Status Enquiry and find Date and Time which is held in the below of the Enrolment Receipt. If you entered the details correctly, following message will be returned by the server if you applied recently..
- Adhaar Enrolment Done (We expect your enrollment details to be uploaded to the data center shortly. Please note this can take up to 30 days from the date of enrollment)
- Enrolment packet uploaded to UIDAI by Enrolling Agency
- Enrolment Processing Started by UIDAI
- Enrolment Processing completed by UIDAI
- Electronic Aadhaar letter generated by UIDAI
- Electronic Aadhaar letter sent by UIDAI to India Post
- Electronic Aadhaar letter received by India Post
- Print Aadhaar letter dispatched from India post to resident
- Printed Aadhaar delivered to resident by India post
If you applied for Aadhaar Enrolment in more than 30 days the necessary information you will get when you searched for Aadhar Card Status Enquiry at