Latest Income Certificate as per New G.O.Rt.No. 1307...
www.XamRes.com providing you info on Issue of Income Certificate by Revenue Authorities for grant of Post Matric Scholarships and fee reimbursement to students – Recommendation of Group of Ministers – Redesigned Income Declaration Form – Orders –Issued.
In the G.O. 1st students and officers on the subject of streamlining grant of ePass Post Matric Scholarships and to suggest guidelines to be followed for reimbursement of student fees to the Colleges . One of the important observations of the Group of Ministers is regarding the issue of Income Certificates to the Student Community.
The Group of Ministers, after detailed deliberations, has recommended for submission of a revised Income Declaration Form by the students while applying for issue of Income Certificate (of parents).Download the revised format Whose Link is provided below:
- Download New Income Certificate(Declaration Form) for Fee Reimbursement
- Income Certificate (form-37)
- Declaration shall be given jointly by the parent and the student
- Tahsildar shall issue the Income Certificate by strictly observing all the above components
- Income Declaration Form should be Notarized on Rs.10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper.
- Any false declaration shall entail disciplinary action/prosecution/recovery of the scholarship amount already paid with penal interest under RR Act.